The National Board of Directors of Early Childhood Australia consists of:
- A Director elected by each branch
- National President
- Deputy National President
- Chair of the Publications Committee (non-voting participant).
The role of the National Board of Directors is:
- the governance and long-term planning of the organisation
- the implementation of the organisation’s strategic plan
- to ensure that Early Childhood Australia meets its objectives and fulfils its mission to advocate for young children.
Members of the National Board of Directors carry the legal responsibility for governance of the organisation and are required to act in the best interests of the National Organisation.
|National President||Ms Ros Cornish||CEO, Lady Gowrie Child Centre, Tasmania (Tas)|
|Deputy National President||Ms Chris Legg||CEO, KU Children’s Services (NSW)|
|General Board Members||Ms Maree Toll||Early Childhood Consultant (NT)|
|Ms Jo Darbyshire||Fairholme Junior Teacher, Fairholme College (Qld)|
|Ms Marie Howard||National Director Early Learning Services, Mission Australia (VIC)|
|Ms Kellie Watson||Education & Care Consultant, Lady Gowrie Child Centre, Tasmania (Tas)|
|Ms Wendy Gorman||Coordinator of Early Childhood Programs
Association of Independent Schools of Western Australia (WA)
|Mr Ian Alchin||Services Development Manager, CCSA (NSW)|
|Ms Kate Ryan||Director, Halifax Street Children’s Centre and Preschool (SA)|
|Ms Julie Rutups||Joint CIT/UC Coordinator
Canberra Institute of Technology (ACT)
|Chair of the Publications Committee||Dr Fay Hadley||Lecturer, Institute of Early Childhood. Macquarie University|