Early Childhood Australia accepts advertising in the Australasian Journal of Early Childhood.
Please click on the media kits and booking forms bellow to select your choice of advertising spaces available from our 2013 range.
The Australasian Journal of Early Childhood is Early Childhood Australia's scholarly journal - the foremost of its kind in Australasia.
The journal is highly respected within the early childhood field. The readership consists largely of early childhood academics, professionals, practitioners and students.
Other Early Childhood Australia publications we accept advertising in are:
- the Every Child magazine
- the Voice newsletter
- the Research in Practice Series
- the Everyday Learning Series
- in Early Childhood Australia publications and book catalogue inserts
Click below to download a copy of our media kits:
- Voice media kit (pdf)
- Every Child media kit (pdf)
- Australian Journal of Early Childhood media kit (pdf)
- Research in Practice Series media kit (pdf)
- Everyday Learning Series media kit media kit (pdf)
- Inserts in ECA Book Catalogue, Everyday Learning Series and Research In Practice Series (pdf).
Contact our marketing team to book your advertising space, to have a media kit sent to you, or for any further information.
Ethical advertising policy
Early Childhood Australiahas an ethical advertising policy:
- no advertisements for products that would be harmful to families, children and their environments will be accepted
- claims made in advertisements are the responsibility of the advertiser
- Early Childhood Australia reserves the right to determine the suitability and quality of camera-ready artwork supplied by advertisers.
From 1 January 2011, payment will be required for all advertisements and inserts in Early Childhood Australia publications or promotional material prior to distribution of the publication/material.On booking an advertisement or insert a tax invoice will be issued with the booking confirmation. The terms will be 30 days from date of invoice unless the ad is booked within 30 days of the artwork deadline.If bookings for advertisements or inserts are placed within 30 days of the artwork deadline, payment terms change and full payment will be required as per the artwork deadline. If this occurs, advertisers will be notified of the invoice due date when placing their booking.If payment is not received by the due date, advertisers will be contacted for immediate payment. Advertisements will be cancelled as a result of non-payment by the due date.If there any questions about this policy or you would like to discuss further advertisement bookings, please contact Early Childhood Australia on 02 6242 1800 or email email@example.com
Click here for more information about Early Childhood Australia's advertising standards.