Embracing challenge: Research in early childhood
Early Childhood Australia (ECA) is pleased to announce the 2022 AJEC Research Symposium, Embracing challenge: Research in early childhood, will convene virtually on 10–11 February 2022.
We invite early childhood practitioners, researchers, leaders, academics and students to exchange ideas, innovative research methodologies and findings. The symposium will also discuss the latest research and pedagogical practice from the longest-running and most highly regarded academic journal produced by ECA, the Australasian Journal of Early Childhood (AJEC).
This virtual research symposium will explore the notion of embracing challenge in early childhood research within the following streams:
- Multiple pedagogies for play and learning
- The future of the early childhood workforce
- Exploring change: Children, families and professionals
- Theory, methodology and research innovation.
The 2022 AJEC Research Symposium will include:
- keynote presentations based on the theme of Embracing challenge: Research in early childhood
- panel discussions providing themed provocations for researchers and interested stakeholders
- roundtable discussions—sharing and debating research evidence, theoretical perspectives and methods
- two additional presentation formats, namely Symposium presentations and Provocations.
We welcome students, academics, researchers and practitioners at all levels from around the world to participate and come together to share cutting-edge knowledge and forge research networks in Australasia and beyond.
|10–11 February 2022||10.30 am–5.00 pm AEDT|
Early Childhood Australia (ECA) members receive a discount. To sign up as a member of ECA click here.
|ECA member||$198.00||Register now|
|ECA Non-member||$230.00||Register now|
- All registration fees are inclusive of GST.
- No session passes – full day registration only (two days).
The Australasian Journal of Early Childhood (AJEC) is Australasia’s foremost scholarly journal and the world’s longest-running major journal within the early childhood field. Published quarterly, AJEC offers evidence-based articles that are designed to impart new information and encourage the critical exchange of ideas among early childhood practitioners, academics and students.
ECA provides AJEC to subscribers both in hardcopy and online. An online annex offering even more articles, is also available for subscribers. Click here for more information on AJEC.
Terms and Conditions