As a member of Early Childhood Australia, you will be part of our ongoing advocacy work for young children, and will receive our publications at discounted prices.
Read more about the benefits of becoming a member of Early Childhood Australia.
Join now and be ... a voice for young children!
Membership is tax deductible for those working in the early childhood field.
We also have discounted rates for students, pensioners and health care cardholders.
Three simple ways to join
NB. Tasmanian membership applications are processed in consultation with Tasmania Branch, which can take several weeks. We thank you for your patience.
- Apply by mail: Download a membership form (pdf) and send to the Customer Service Officer:
Early Childhood Australia
PO Box 86
DEAKIN WEST ACT 2600
- Apply by phone:T: 1800 356 900 (freecall within Australia)
T: +61 2 6242 1800
Early Childhood Australia's objects
By becoming a member of Early Childhood Australia you agree to support the objects of Early Childhood Australia.
- To promote the interests and well-being of young children, their families and the people who work with them as broadly and in as informed and effective a way as possible.
- To maintain and promote a body of knowledge and informed views on issues to do with young children and their families.
- To promote high standards of practice and understanding in those who are responsible for supporting the development and learning of young children.
- To consult widely on relevant issues in the community and to facilitate interaction among associated interest groups at national and branch level.
- To enhance the ability of Early Childhood Australia Inc to work to achieve its mission for young children.
- To be a broadly based national organisation known and respected for the quality and impact of its leadership and advocacy on behalf of young children.
- To carry out activities of Early Childhood Australia Inc in a way that is consistent with the Association’s mission and values; achieves efficiency, effectiveness and openness in all operations; and demonstrates excellence and leadership to the field.