Embracing challenge: Research in early childhood
Early Childhood Australia (ECA) is pleased to announce the 2022 AJEC Research Symposium, Embracing challenge: Research in early childhood, will convene virtually on 10–11 February 2022.
We invite early childhood practitioners, researchers, leaders, academics and students to exchange ideas, innovative research methodologies and findings. The symposium will also discuss the latest research and pedagogical practice from the longest-running and most highly regarded academic journal produced by ECA, the Australasian Journal of Early Childhood (AJEC).
This virtual research symposium will explore the notion of embracing challenge in early childhood research within the following streams:
- Multiple pedagogies for play and learning
- The future of the early childhood workforce
- Exploring change: Children, families and professionals
- Theory, methodology and research innovation.
The 2022 AJEC Research Symposium will include:
- keynote presentations based on the theme of Embracing challenge: Research in early childhood
- panel discussions providing themed provocations for researchers and interested stakeholders
- roundtable discussions—sharing and debating research evidence, theoretical perspectives and methods
- two additional presentation formats, namely Symposium presentations and Provocations.
Find out more about the 2022 AJEC Research Symposium.