AJEC Vol. 31 No. 2 June 2006
In this issue:
- Playgroups as protective environments for refugee children at risk of trauma
- Raising children in Chinese immigrant families: Evidence from the research literature
- Measuring child engagement in inclusive early childhood settings: Implications for practice
- Checklists to narratives in special education
- Literacy in early childhood settings in New Zealand: An examination of teachers’ beliefs and practices
- Can drawing facilitate problem-solving? An exploratory study.