AJEC Vol. 32 No. 1 March 2007
In this issue:
- The play of children with special needs in mainstream and special education settings
- Internationalisation: Some implications for teaching early childhood research
- Beyond child care—how else could we do this? Sociocultural reflections on the structural and cultural arrangements of contemporary Western child care
- Voices from an enclave: Lesbian mothers’ experiences of child care
- The forgotten children in Australian detention centres before 2005
- Complexities and compromises: Understanding parents’ experiences and choice of early childhood education and care services
- When are beliefs just ‘the tip of the iceberg’?
- The role of meaningful dialogue in early childhood education leadership
- Storytelling as a means of reflecting on the lived experience of making curriculum in teacher education.