AJEC Vol. 32 No. 2 June 2007
In this issue:
- The future is created by and within children
- Study, work, rest and play: Juggling the priorities of students’ lives
- An investigation into the practices of a class of field-based student educators working in linguistically diverse early childhood centres
- Preparing children for school—benefits and privileges
- Documenting the early literacy and numeracy practices of home tutors in distance and isolated education in Australia
- Parent choice of early childhood education and care services.