AJEC Vol. 33 No. 2 June 2008
In this issue:
- Physical activity programs in long day care and family day care settings
- Outdoor play: Does avoiding the risks reduce the benefits?
- Word-play and musike: Young children learning literacies while communicating playfully
- Partnerships in learning: Linking early childhood services, families and schools for optimal development
- Parent cognitions and parent-infant interaction: The relationship with development in the first 12 months
- Playgrounds of learning: Valuing competence and agency in birth to three-year-olds
- Accessing the musical intelligence in early childhood education
- Book review: ‘Young bilingual learners at home and school’
- Book review: ‘Young children’s behaviour’.