AJEC Vol. 33 No. 4 December 2008
In this issue:
- The impact of early numeracy engagement on 4-year-old Indigenous students
- Bridging the gap: Improving literacy outcomes for Indigenous students
- Can norms developed in one country be applicable to children of another country?
- The social attention skills of preschool children with an intellectual disability and children with a hearing loss
- Is all-day kindergarten better for children’s academic performance? Evidence from the early childhood longitudinal study
- Measuring what students entering school know and can do: PIPS Australia 2006-2007
- Learning a music instrument in early childhood: What can we learn from professional musicians’ childhood memories?