AJEC Vol. 34 No. 2 June 2009
In this issue:
- Learning with technology for pre-service early childhood teachers
- Bottling the good stuff: Stories of hospitality and yarnin’ in a multi-racial kindergarten
- Early childhood teachers in contexts of power: Empowerment and a voice
- Video interactions for teaching and learning (VITAL): Analysing videos online to learn to teach early childhood mathematics
- The Australian Early Development Index, who does it measure: Piaget or Vygotsky’s child?
- Marry the prince or stay with the family – that is the question: A perspective of young Korean immigrant girls on Disney marriages in the United States
- Changing schools: How policy implementation can impact on the literacy learning of mobile students.