AJEC Vol. 34 No. 3 September 2009
In this issue:
- A pedagogy of care: Moving beyond the margins of managing work and minding babies
- Parent and staff expectations for continuity of home practices in the child care setting for families with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Centre-based child care quality in urban Australia
- Picture books stimulate the learning of mathematics
- Drawing stories: The power of children’s drawings to communicate the lived experience of starting school
- Safe play areas for prevention of young children drowning in farm dams.