AJEC Vol. 29 No. 3 September 2004
In this issue:
- Transcript: Meeting the needs of children with autistic spectrum disorders in the early years
- Autism: The heart of the disorder? Sensory processing and social engagement— illustrations from autobiographical accounts and selected research findings
- Strategies to reduce the bullying of young children with Asperger Syndrome
- Adaptive education for students with special needs in the inclusive classroom
Janet Alston and Chris Kilham
- Early intervention for children with autism: Parental priorities
Sylvia Rodger, Michelle Braithwaite and Deb Keen
- Evaluating the efficacy of parent-focused interventions for autism: How do we know what will work?
Christina Birkin, Angelika Anderson, Dennis W. Moore and Fred Seymour
- Change in behavioural symptoms in children with high-functioning autism and Asperger Syndrome: Evidence for one disorder?
- Book reviews: ‘A guide to Asperger Syndrome and high-functioning autism’ and ‘Peer play and the autism spectrum’