Every Child – Vol. 16 No. 1 – Belonging
- Developing inclusive relationships among early childhood staff
- Connecting behaviour with belonging
- Encouraging families to belong
- the challenges of starting and new service, and much more…
- Other articles cover a range of issues relating to quality in children’s services, including a feature from Early Childhood Australia CEO Pam Cahir on how to translate the new National Quality Standard outcomes from the December 2009 COAG meeting into practice, and the guest statement from SNAICC Chairperson Tom Calma on ‘closing the gap between policy and practice’.
Click here to purchase your copy today!