Every Child – Vol.17 No.1 2011
The relationships and interactions that young children develop with those around them play a fundamental role in their social, emotional and cognitive development. This issue of Every Child magazine focuses on improving outcomes for children, with a special focus on the role of quality relationships in providing the foundation for young children’s future wellbeing and success.
Building on what children know … Social and emotional learning as a basis for curriculum … Developing children’s social and emotional skills … foundations for learning…
Other topics included in this issue of Every Child include:
- the universal access commitment to early childhood education and its implementation in long day care settings
- creating positive, engaging science experiences for children in the early years
- the Abecedarian Approach
- Marte Meo
- professional development
- access issues in child care
- sensible approaches to the sun protection in education and care services
- National Quality Framework.
Each issue of Every Child magazine contains a vast range of topics and perspectives on a current theme which varies from issue to issue. It provides service-based activities, snapshots and profiles written by the field, for the field.
Click here to purchase your copy today!