Experiences in the early years affect long-term mental health, relationships and learning. This knowledge forms the foundation of KidsMatter’s work with educators, early learning services and schools.
KidsMatter Early Childhood offers early learning services and schools:
- A framework and professional learning experiences to guide how they support the mental health and wellbeing of young children, their families and early childhood educators.
- Consultant support to ensure KidsMatter learning and action to informs, guides and demonstrates achievements in meeting National Quality Standard requirements and working with related learning and wellbeing frameworks.
Start the KidsMatter experience for access to:
- great evidence-based resources about mental health in early childhood
- opportunities to participate in professional learning events and
- individualised support and guidance from KidsMatter consultants.
The cost … your time and internet connection!
KidsMatter is funded by the Commonwealth Government Department of Health. There are now over 700 early learning services participating … is your service or school ready to start too?
To start, your service or school needs to:
- Complete this short form to let us know that your early learning service or school are set to start
- Book your spot and attend a professional learning event
You can learn more about KidsMatter Early Childhood before you attend too.
Need more information about how to make KidsMatter happen at your place? Contact us to discuss with one of our team.