The Live Wires Forums are now closed. Click here for resources from the forums.
|Brought to you by||in partnership with|
Dan Donahoo talks about technology for early childhood educators
The Live Wires Forums held during October in three cities—Perth, Brisbane and Sydney—were a chance to learn 21st century practices at a professional development day tailored for early childhood educators. The events brought educators and others together to discuss, play and think about the place of technology in children’s lives and learning experiences. If you missed out this time learn more at Live Wires and Live Wires Resources part of ECA’s Digital Business Kit site.
Digital technologies and interactive media are new pieces in the puzzle. Find out how they fit with your educational practice. Learn how to integrate technology into early childhood programs in a unique, hands-on day that brings together educators, leaders and latest thinking. Save your place now.
- 1 fabulous day in 3 great locations (Perth, Brisbane and Sydney)
- Dr Chip Donohue from Erikson TEC Centre in Chicago
- International and Australian thought leaders
- Be part of this exclusive early childhood event.
Dates and locations
To register for the forum closest to you, please click the register link below.
|14 October 2015||Perth||Crown Perth||Register|
|16 October 2015||Brisbane||Sofitel Brisbane Central||Register|
|21 October 2015||Sydney||Luna Park||Register|
Keynote topics include
- International keynote—Dr Chip Donohue—turns concerns into mindful practice. Dr Donohue spells out where technology and early childhood development theory intersect and what it means for educators and essential early childhood experiences.
- Australian keynote, Dr Kate Highfield, explores nature vs ‘nerd’ture, documentation and intentional practice and goes ‘beyond the screen’ for tangible play.
- Australian education and technology experts Dan Donahoo, Anita L’Enfant and David Colville bring rich, tangible experiences for use in early childhood settings
- Presentations, practice tips and hands-on sessions.
- Connect the dots with the Live Wires panel of experts, Q&A forum and networking opportunities.