9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Digital technologies and interactive media are transforming our personal and professional lives. The same tools are transforming how we plan for and integrate technology and media into early childhood programs. Be part of this exclusive event that brings together educators, leaders and latest thinking.
- 1 fabulous day in 3 great locations with Dr Chip Donohue (Erikson TEC Centre, Chicago)
- International and Australian thought leaders
- Be part of this exclusive event
Dates and locations:
|14 October 2015||Perth||Crown Perth||*9.00 am – 4.30 pm|
|16 October 2015||Brisbane||Sofitel Brisbane Central||*9.00 am – 4.30 pm|
|21 October 2015||Sydney||Luna Park||*9.00 am – 4.30 pm|
* Registration opens from 7.00 – 9.00 am.
Keynote topics will include:
- International keynote—Dr Chip Donohue—spells out where technology and early childhood development theory intersect and what it means for educators and essential early childhood experiences.
- Australian early education and technology experts.
- Presentations, practice tips, masterclass and hands-on sessions.
- Panel of experts, Q&A forum and networking opportunities.
Speakers will include:
InHouse Event Solutions has been appointed as the official accommodation booking agent for this event. On behalf of the delegates attending the conference, accommodation rates have been negotiated at the host venue for the event or hotels near the venue. To view the rates and details or book a room, please click the link below:
For any accommodation inquiries please contact InHouse Event Solutions as follows:P: Libby Lane - 0417 312 404
Terms and Conditions
When registering to attend the conference, you accept the following registration terms:
- Registration cancellations will not be accepted unless made in writing to the event organiser. If the notification is not received by the conference office, the cancellation is deemed to have been not notified.
- Cancellations made more than thirty (30) days prior to the conference date will be refunded less 15% of the registration fee to cover administration costs. No registration refunds will be made after this date; however you may nominate a replacement delegate at no charge.
- All registration fees are payable in advance of the conference and entry to the conference may be denied in the event registration fees (or a portion thereof) are unpaid prior to commencement of the conference.
- By registering for the forum you are hereby giving Early Childhood Australia (ECA) permission to photograph you, for use in our publications, website and any other promotional material associated with ECA events. If you do not consent to your photograph/s being used, please contact the Event Organiser on: 02 6242 1800.