This Everyday Learning Series title explores:
· issues linked with lack of opportunities for play outdoors
· the benefits of outdoor active play
· physical characteristics of the environment
· resources that support physically active play
· the importance of adult engagement in children’s active outdoor play.
The book also outlines the health and learning benefits of active outdoor play. It will provide educators with knowledge and ideas about outdoor environments and experiences to encourage children to step outside and be active.