Baby Bilby and the Wildcat is inspired by the unique landscapes, animals and the traditional food gathering and hunting of the Indigenous people of the Territory. A lyrical narrative, evocative of the Australian outback, it features Indigenous culture, environmental themes plus information about endangered and feral animals.
- Quintessential Northern Territory outback stories
- High interest level to engage students
- Written by N.T. teacher Lyndall Stavrou
- Carefully selected language and structure throughout each book
- Text support by superb illustrations