The ECA Box of Provocations contains 100 cards organised under 10 themes:
- Children’s agency and identity
- Children’s behaviour and learning
- Curriculum components
- Documenting and assessing
- Images of children
- Relationships with families
- Planning the program
- Being a professional educator
- Being a critically reflective educator.
About the author:
Anne Stonehouse AM works as a consultant, writer and facilitator of professional learning in early childhood. She has published many books, articles and other resources for educators and parents. Her main professional interests are the nature of good quality curriculum for babies and toddlers, and family-educator relationships in early learning settings. Anne was also a member of the writing team in the consortium that developed the national Early Years Learning Framework.