- Worried about how to get your toddler to sit still long enough to eat a healthy lunch?
- Or a preschooler who only wants to eat cheese sandwiches?
- Or a young baby who won’t seem to settle into a routine with their feeds?
Parents all over Australia face the same dilemmas.
Everyday learning about fussy eaters is an accessible, easy-to-read book for parents and carers who are concerned about times when babies, toddlers and preschoolers are fussy about their food.
There are loads of helpful suggestions about what you can do to encourage healthy eating habits, as well as background information about why such difficulties arise. This book is a terrific resource from Dr Robyn Leeson, an experienced child health medical officer and former lactation consultant.
Some of the commonsense ideas cover:
- preschool/school lunchboxes
- healthy snacks
- knowledge of popular culture
- how to include more vegetables in a fussy eater’s diet.
All are conveniently outlined in colourful list format.
ECA offers libraries and institutions a one-off perpetual access fee of $150 per e-book.
Please contact ECA directly on 1800 356 900 (free call) to obtain the licensing agreement or to order.