What’s in this issue
This Research in Practice Series title will help educators in:
- defining spirituality
- forming links with the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework
- embedding spiritual learning in their settings
- prompting reflection through questions and case studies
- identifying potential challenges
- considering examples of spiritual practices in a range of current ECEC settings.
The book provides practical guidelines on the process of embedding spiritual learning into ECEC settings. The information is guided by current research and draws on a range of examples in practice from Australia and overseas.