LearningGames® is comprised of 200 individualised experiences or educational games, spread over five books targeting the age groups of:
- Birth – 12 months (Out of Print)
- 12 – 24 months ($34.95)
- 24 – 36 months ($34.95)
- 36 – 48 months (Out of Print)
- 48 – 60 months (Out of Print)
LearningGames® are based on the following fundamental principles:
- Simple but deep: the games are simple, but the contents have deep meaning and significance for the development of the child.
- Focused adult-child interactions: involving an adult and one or two children.
- Items that early childhood educators use, can also be used by parents.
- Flexible: for use in different types of programs—kindergarten, day care, home visiting, play groups, parent workshops, etc.
LearningGames® reflects a comprehensive developmental perspective and is compatible with Australia’s Early Years Learning Framework.