A special 13 page ECA tech magazine on for sale for the first time. Live Wires is an idiosyncratic collection of reviews, information and technology tips by parents, educators and techxperts involved in young children’s education and care.
- Find out what educators and experts think are the best apps and approaches for technology in early education and care
- 16 pages packed with reviews, resources and practical tips
- Includes product information, suggested age range and where to find
- Edited by early childhood and technology expert Dr Kate Highfield, Macquarie University Institute of Early Childhood
- Review and tips by international and Australian early education experts:
- Warren Buckleitner, (creator, Children’s Technology Review and Dust or Magic)
- Chip Donohue, (KAPi award winning director of Erikson TEC Center, Chicago)
- Janet Robertson (Outdoor Leader, Mia Mia Child and Family Study Centre, Australia)
- Dan Donahoo on tools that take children beyond the screen
- Dr Kristy Goodwin’s low cost tips for a balanced technology diet plus more
- For directors, early career educators, parents, managers and team leaders.
View a Live Wires sample of Dan Donahoo’s article Wonderopolis here.
Limited stock available
Price includes postage within Australia only. For international orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Live Wires, click here.