A special 22 page ECA tech magazine. Issue 2 on for sale for the first time. Live Wires brings together reviews, information and technology tips by educators, parents and techxperts in the early childhood education and care sector.
- Find out what educators and experts think are the best apps and approaches for technology in early education and care
- Learn what social media professionals use with tips on collaborative and online communication tools
- Exclusive story-making section with reviews of publishing tools, Augmented Reality and Australian online stories
- Packed with reviews, resources and practical tips
- Includes product information, suggested age range and where to find
- Editor’s comments give extra pointers, tips and options
- More from favourite commentators as well as new voices from Australian and international experts:
- Dr Chip Donohue, (KAPi award winning director of Erikson TEC Center, Chicago) looks at latest thinking on apps
- Dr Joanne Orlando media columnist, researcher and lecturer, University of Western Sydney
- Dan Donahoo keeps an eye on iTunes for Educators and Google Play
- Henry, Edie and Abe give the children’s voice on tech for stories and story-making
- Warren Buckleitner, (educator and creator of Children’s Technology Reviewand Dust or Magic) plus more
- Edited by early childhood and technology expert Dr Kate Highfield, Macquarie University Institute of Early Childhood
- For directors, early career educators, parents, managers and team leaders.