Early Childhood Australia (ECA) is a national organisation known and respected for the quality and impact of its leadership, advocacy and resourcing on behalf of young children aged between birth and eight years of age. We are currently seeking to fill a number of positions in the ECA National Office, based in Canberra, and various other positions located across Australia. ECA is committed to equal employment opportunities and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as well as people with a disability.
Part-time 45 hours per fortnight, fixed term for 12 months.
The Publishing Officer is responsible for the editing, proofing and content summarising and repurposing of ECA developed material and project work. This role ensures that all materials produced reflects ECA’s values, protects and maintains brand consistency and achieves the objectives set out in ECA’s Strategic Plan.
This job ad is re-advertised. If you have previously applied, you do not need to reapply.
This position is full-time 5 days per week (37.5 hours), Monday-Friday, fixed-term until 30 June 2023 with possibility of extension.
As a member of the Early Childhood Australia NT, Inclusion Agency team you will:
- work directly with services and stakeholders to deliver inclusion support to ECEC services, educators and parents
- work to promote an understanding of inclusion, which focuses on all children being seen as capable and contributing in their environment
- work closely with other NT IA Inclusion Professionals team to deliver support in the ECEC sector, which is flexible and responsive to needs and in accordance with ISP Guidelines.
The Learning Hub E-learning Designer is responsible for the design and build of high-calibre online professional learning programs designed to meet the professional learning needs of educators and education and care services. This role is part-time, 45 hours per fortnight and can be based at ECA National office in Canberra, ECA Melbourne office or remote work from home.
E-Learning Content Officer
The ECA Learning Hub is an online professional learning hub for early childhood educators and services. Key products delivered to the early childhood sector in self-paced online learning modules and webinars/webcasts, live webinars, Communities of Practices and other blended professional learning.
The Learning Hub E-Learning Content Officer position is responsible for developing and delivering the creation of high-calibre professional learning programs designed to meet the professional learning needs of educators and education and care services.
The Human Resources Manager is a key leadership position responsible for leadership of ECA’s people and culture strategies including human resources management, leadership coaching and embedding a positive culture of achievement. This role reports directly to the General Manager Finance & Operations and will manage a HR Officer.
Retail Inventory Officer
The Retail Inventory Officer is a key position within the Operations team and is primarily responsible for performing an array of duties such as:
- receiving and processing incoming stock and resources
- packing and shipping orders of ECA resources including boxes of books
- managing, organising and retrieving stock
- responsible for the management of the ECA warehouse
- monitoring and reporting on stock levels
- keeping the warehouse in good order and packing room clean, safe and organised,
- ensuring outgoing mail and parcels are attributed to the correct teams for internal billing
The role also supports the National Operations team with customer membership issues such as process online orders, updating membership data and providing customer service support.