Expressions of Interest: ECA Research in Practice Series Publication Editor
Early Childhood Australia (ECA) are inviting expressions of interest for the position of Research in Practice Series Publication Editor on the ECA Publications Advisory Committee.
Responsibilities of the ECA Publications Editor
As a member of the ECA Publications Committee, the Editor is responsible for:
- ensuring publications are consistent with the ECA Code of Ethics
- forward planning of publication editions in conjunction with the Publications Committee
- briefing the author/s verbally and in writing based on the initial notes developed by the Publications Committee
- deciding on the timing of the review process for the submitted manuscript
- considering reviewer reports and making written recommendations to the author/s
- reviewing/approving the content of each edition, looking out for content or messages that would be counterintuitive to ECA values
- maintaining effective liaison with the ECA national office and the respective in-house editor of each publication
- supporting publication authors as appropriate.
Applications must include: A curriculum vitae and cover letter addressing the selection criteria
Closing date: COB Monday 7 December 2020