Call for Expression of Interest
AJEC Technical Advisors
Early Childhood Australia is seeking Expressions of Interest for Technical Advisors for the Australasian Journal of Early Childhood (AJEC). The positions will require selected candidates to support the editor by providing expert advice as required on aspects of quantitative methodology, analysis and robustness of findings. Technical Advisors will be a sub-group of the AJEC Committee. Technical Advisors will be appointed for a three-year term. Following completion of the term, Technical Advisors will have the option of continuing as an ordinary Committee member.
- Qualifications or experience in a relevant field of statistics, early childhood, education, developmental psychology, community, and/or health services,
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in quantitative methodologies and analysis, such as:
- factor analysis, multivariate multi-level analyses, structural equation modelling, meta-analyses
- Demonstrated ability to complete set work tasks to deadline
- Commitment to working with colleagues with diverse areas of expertise
Desirable qualities include:
- Knowledge of ECA as an organisation
- Excellent organisational skills
- Commitment to improving processes.
Please note: This is a voluntary position.
Applications must include: A curriculum vitae and cover letter addressing the selection criteria
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 14th February 2022